Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good Day

Lucia and Rhea are having an exceptionally good day together.  Lucia woke up fairly cheerfully (! haha), and it began at the breakfast table.
R: "I love you, Lucia."
L: *silence*
R: *a little louder* "I love you, Lucia!!!"
L: "I love you, too."
R: *giggle*  "You're the best Lucia EVER."

(Aww.  If that doesn't warm a mother's heart, what will? :-) )

Later today, we had some friends over to play while their mom took their baby sister to a doctor's appointment.  Then, another friend's mom picked up Lucia and the other girl (who is also five) and took them to a show at the library while Rhea was still sleeping.  The little boy (3) stayed with me and played with Rhea once she got up. 
After Lucia got back home, the girls snuggled up on the couch and watched Curious George together.  While waiting for it to start:
R: "I love you, Lucia."
L: "I love you, too!"
*big hug*
R: "Did you have a nice time?" (at the library)
L: "Yup."

Rhea is in a phase where she tells all of us that she loves us about 27 times a day.  This is a common scene at the breakfast/dinner table:
R: "I love you, Dada."
P: "I love you, too, Rhea!"
R: "I love you, Mommy."
M: "I love you, Rhea!"
R: "I love you, Lucia."
L: "Love you too."


And everytime we go potty:
R: "I love you, Mom."
M: "Love you, too, Rhea!"
R: "You're the best mom EVER!"
M: "And you're the best RHEA ever!" :)

Love my girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment