Today: Rhea (wearing her new princess "water shoes"), Alexa and I are shopping at Sprouts, when I stop at the butcher's counter and get some yummy kabobs. Rhea keeps trying to see what the guy behind the counter is doing. When we are all done, I start pushing the cart on, and she says, "Mom, can I show that guy my shoes?" I smiled, and say: "Sure!" So she proceeds to take off one of her shoes, peeks around the meat counter and holds it up for him to see. He (an early twenty-something lad) is more than a little confused, and looks at me for an explanation. I just say, "She just wanted to show you her shoes..." So he looks at her, still a little confused, and says, "Oh, thanks." Baahahahaha! I just could not contain my laughter. :-) Love my Rhea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment