Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Camera

So... after dreaming for several years about dabbling into photography, I was (sort of) surprised with a really nice SLR camera for Mother's Day this year.  :-)  I absolutely love it --  thank you, Love, for such a fun gift!!  I have no idea what I'm doing yet when it comes to real "photography", but the camera takes some really nice pictures.  I'll post a sample of pictures I've taken over the last few weeks for you to enjoy.


During afternoon TV time

On a recent outing to a park 

Lost in thought

Cute picture of Lucia (minus Alexa's smoothie bottle in the front... :-) )

One of the first days I had my camera :-)  Love the randomness of this one.

Not good framing since I cut off her feet and not perfectly focused, but I still like the potential of this one.

Exploring the "Flower Mound" of Flower Mound.



 Getting gas on the way home :-)


Accessorized Rhea... Love her eyes in this picture. :-)

And... Smokey :-)



I'm looking forward to playing around more and figuring out how to make the most of my camera's potential. So much fun! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment