Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Didn't Do It!

Didn't think this day would come, but then again, I have been naive before. Found several locks of hair in the bathroom trash. Hmm... which child's hair, and which child wielded the scissors?
We had a little interrogation in the living room. Both Lucia and Rhea adamantly insisted that "It wasn't me! I didn't do it!" Then I began holding up the locks to each of them, trying to figure out whose hair it was. I said: "Hmm, I think it's Lucia's hair."
Rhea: "No, it's Alexa's." Me: "Oh, yeah?" Rhea: "Yes, but I didn't do it." Me: "So ... how do you think the hair got in the trash can?"
Rhea, with a completely serious face: "I don't know. Maybe it just jumped in." 

I think we found our culprit. 
(She may have a future in hair styling, though, because you can hardly tell Alexa is missing hair, and quite a bit was cut off. Rhea later confessed that she just had "too many wispies".)

No comments:

Post a Comment