Thursday, March 16, 2017

Terrible!

I've obviously proven myself to be a terrible blogger over the last years.  Especially considering that poor little Corban is already 3 months old and hasn't even made an appearance yet.  Let me fix that. Here is his abridged life history. Born December 5 at 7:23 a.m. 10 lbs and 21 inches.  We had two delightful midwives attend his birth at home, following in his sister's footsteps. <3 p="">



His sisters are enamored, as to be expected. :)



And then, just like that, he's already 1 month old!



Time flies when you're having fun. :)  And what could be more delightful than a precious new little person to snuggle?!

In his short little life, Corban has enjoyed quality time with both sets of grandparents already.  My parents strategically came to visit to welcome him into the world with us.


Papa snuggles after he gets home from work are mandatory.  I'm so glad I now have two boys to love!


And more fun times with sisters!  There's no shortage of girls to hold him and coo at and with him.



Little Mister VIP even got a special visit from Aunt Julie and cousin Jaida (who was off playing with Rhea and Alexa most of the time).  So glad you got to come!

Big sisters holding baby brother is a daily occurrence around here, as the next few pictures will show.  (And I didn't even post that many... ha!)



Once every couple of weeks I get to hold my baby too. ;-)  I do love my little Mister.


And he's two months old already.



We went on an outing to the Grapevine Lake, Corban's first real outing!  He slept through most of it though. :)




Even after several months, this little guy is still the bee's knees around here.  (Hope it stays that way!!)

His Abuhl set of grandparents swung through again on their way home from California, which was delightful for all.


Having a serious chat with Grandma here.

And... another sister pic. (Partially because Rhea let me do her hair for once! ;-) )

And just like that, he's 3 months old already!  Slow down, little guy!  You're a quarter the way to your first birthday, and I just can't keep up!!  (Not sure Papa's gonna let me have a 5th, so you really need to let me soak in each stage to the fullest. <3 p="">

This newest addition to our family is a fantastic sleeper, quick to smile, and an all around chill little man.  He's just perfect (minus his fallen nature), and we're all smitten.

(And Mama is having fun browsing through boy clothes for the first time ever. :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment