Also, Lucia and I have been busy shopping for and wrapping Christmas presents together. She's been a big helper and we've had a lot of fun together! She even wrapped one of Rhea's toys to give (back) to her for Christmas. We'll see if Rhea misses it in the meantime.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Rhea's First Tooth!
So the big news from yesterday (Dec 14) is that Rhea has her first tooth! She's not quite four and a half months old. I haven't gone back to check when Lucia got her first tooth, but I THINK it was around the same time. (Ok... so the pictures are a bit small for you to see... I'll try another one.)


Also, Lucia and I have been busy shopping for and wrapping Christmas presents together. She's been a big helper and we've had a lot of fun together! She even wrapped one of Rhea's toys to give (back) to her for Christmas. We'll see if Rhea misses it in the meantime.


Also, Lucia and I have been busy shopping for and wrapping Christmas presents together. She's been a big helper and we've had a lot of fun together! She even wrapped one of Rhea's toys to give (back) to her for Christmas. We'll see if Rhea misses it in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment