Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SO Behind...

I am officially BEHIND on this blog. I'm not even sure I'll ever catch up - I might just pick up where we are now and skip all the stuff in between. Not sure yet.
But before I forget, I want to post Lucia's and my interchange at her bedtime last night.
After I prayed with her, Lucia asked me, "Mama, why did Jesus have to die?" So I went on to explain (again... :) ) that we all have black hearts, and that we can't belong to God's family with black hearts. And that Jesus washed our hearts all clean when he died for us, and that our hearts are white now and we can be children of God.
Then Lucia said: "But Mama, hearts need to be RED!!"
So then I continued, "You're right, red is nice too." :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment