Today, Lucia and Rhea skyped with each other -- one sitting at Opa's desktop, the other at my laptop, in the same room, video conferencing with each other and sending chats. Rhea's chats were much more haphazard than Lucia's (I had to supervise that she stayed in the text box, otherwise her random clicking and button pushing got her into other windows and programs and opened menus and all sorts of things). But they both had lots of fun. :) I was pretty impressed, though, when Lucia decided to write Rhea something, and this is what she sent:
"manspraymryprsestuglörfaygaadandengoehmforavr"
I obviously knew right away what she had written since she took a while to sound it out while she was typing. I will leave this post a cliff-hanger... let's see if any of you can figure out what she wrote!! You can either post a comment if you're viewing the blog directly, or if it's in your inbox I'd enjoy an e-mail back from you hearing your interpretation. :)
"manspraymryprsestuglörfaygaadandengoehmforavr"
I obviously knew right away what she had written since she took a while to sound it out while she was typing. I will leave this post a cliff-hanger... let's see if any of you can figure out what she wrote!! You can either post a comment if you're viewing the blog directly, or if it's in your inbox I'd enjoy an e-mail back from you hearing your interpretation. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment