At lunch after I hand Lucia a fork for her spaghetti.
L: "Aaaaww, Mom, you NEVER give me the PRINCESS fork! You ALWAYS give me a different fork. I want to have the PRINCESS fork. Moooom?" (All the while Rhea is using the one princess fork, which has been in her use since breakfast.)
M: "You're welcome, Lucia."
****
When wanting to do a craft, Lucia went to get the kitchen scissors to cut something out. I asked her to put them back and get her own scissors.
L: "But I don't know where they are!"
M: "Well, then try to go and find them. Maybe they're in your room on your desk."
Lucia slowly goes upstairs, completely deflated, and says to me: "Mom, that really destroys my heart that you said 'no'."
(Is this day over yet?! I've had my fair share of drama today. :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment