Friday, July 13, 2012

Tough Clues!

The girls and I went to Target and got Papa a little gift.  Lucia took the time to wrap it and both girls were so excited to give it to him after he got home.  We told them to finish their supper first, though, but while they were eating they wanted to give him little clues so he could guess what it was. 
I cautioned Lucia not to give him too easy of a clue, so she thought very hard to come up with something difficult.  She couldn't quite think of anything, so I whispered in her ear: "How about saying: 'It's something you can hold in your hand.'" 

So she said: "Dad, the present is something you can hold in your hand...  and ... write with.  But it's not a pencil or a pen.  And it makes fat lines." 

Guesses, anyone?!  :-)



P.S.  We got him dry-erase markers and a whiteboard for his office.

No comments:

Post a Comment