This is a somewhat random post. Nothing newsworthy (that I know of right now), but rather little moments that are sweet and make our days memorable and fun.
Orange Blossom getting a cuddle with Rhea's buzzies. This is serious stuff, people, and a true privilege. Whenever I ask to share Rhea's buzzies, I am either told: "No, it's MY buzzies, you don't NEED a buzzies!!!" Or I get to have a 3 second long turn and then have to give it back. So Orange Blossom is very fortunate indeed.
Big sister feeding baby sister. This is wonderful for all three of us.
Rhea intently and intensely "coloring" (wait, gray is a color, so I guess it's legitimate coloring) a picture of Strawberry Shortcake. She went through a phase when she wouldn't color with anything but pencil. She will now occasionally consider other colors. But she's still as meticulous and has a very long attention span. And you had better not interrupt her before she's officially done. ;-)
The big girls like to go in and greet Alexa when she wakes up from her naps. She's usually very happy to see her sisters! (As long as they don't crowd her too much in her bed ... which happens.)
Some fun out and about. Shopping is fun!! :-)
And some rain right in our living room. :-) Maybe I should call the roofers?!
And this is only a glimpse into our day-to-day happenings. We have fun (and sometimes get a few things done, too. ;-) )!

No comments:
Post a Comment