Thursday, October 4, 2012

First Day of School

More catch-up.  Lucia officially started Kindergarten on August 27.  We do a mad dash out the door in the mornings.  The routine includes getting as much ready as possible the night before (snacks, lay out clothes, pack bags, etc.).  Lucia gets dressed before she comes down for breakfast, I shower before any of the (big) kids are up, and then we have 45 minutes to eat and get out the door.  It's intense, but we haven't been late yet!  I must say, I'm amazed myself. :)

I remembered to take a "first day of school" picture of the girls that morning, but haven't posted it anywhere yet.  We have several takes; a few at home, and then some at school.

Here's one excited Lucia!!  Can't wait to go to school!

Rhea was happy that she got to take Finn along for show-and-tell.

 At the doors!  Still excited!
 
 
Then... the "official" picture, taken by someone other than Mama.  This is the second take, when Lucia was trying to give her best smile.  Haha.  It still makes me laugh! :) 
 
And then... diving right in!  Here she's filling out a science work sheet on the different parts of a sprouting bean.

 
Happy learning, everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment