Monday, June 28, 2010

While Planting Herbs...

... Lucia helped me put the soil in the planter and pour little puddles of water into the holes that we made for the individual plants. She enjoyed adding a little more dirt here and there, and when I told her I thought it was finally enough, she paused for a moment and said, "Mama, I think the herbs are still a LIIIITLE bit hungry for some more dirt," and sprinkled a little more between the plants. :-) ("Mama, ich glaube, die Kraeuter haben noch ein KLEINES bisschen Hunger auf Dreck." hee hee)

Before I get to the pictures of Lucia and her friends, the herbs, here's a picture of Rhea reading a book this morning. She's getting around faster and faster these days after FINALLY having figured out how to crawl as soon as we got back from Germany (10.5 months).

Lucia getting the planter ready.

Talking to and caring for our little Kraeuters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment