Chronologically, the next thing that happened after the last post is that David and I found out (on March 8th) that we're expecting baby #3! Since we're now almost 16 weeks along and have publicized this news on Facebook, it's ok to tell everyone one here too. We were a little surprised ourselves, but are looking forward to growing our family from 4 to 5 and meeting this new little person.
A little while after Lucia found out there's a baby in my belly again, she wanted to know if Papa and I were going to get married. I was a bit confused and said that, no, we were already married. But after a few more unrelated comments since then, I've now figured out that she thinks you have to get married to have a baby (which at some point I told her was the case). :) (After David's cousin's recent wedding she asked me too: "Mama, are they going to have a baby now?")
For now she's not showing too much more curiosity about additional details, so we'll just leave it at that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment