Today, I was nursing Alexa right before putting her down again when I heard Rhea waking up from her nap. I told Lucia to go up to her and keep her company and tell her Mama would be there soon to get her out of bed. This is what I then heard over the monitor:
L: "We have a problem. How can we get a little girl out of her bed?...
I know! Let me try to put the side of your crib down." *rumble rumble*
"Hmm, I'm not heavy enough yet."
*pause*
"I sure wish Super Grover was here. He always knows how to solve problems. And his ideas always work!" *sigh* "Too bad he's just in a story and not in the real world."
I love when I occasionally get to be a fly on the walls of their lives. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment