"Saturday morning" means any random future point in time. As in, "I wish we can go swimming Saturday morning." Or, at supper time, when we ask who would like to pray and Lucia volunteers faster than Rhea, then Rhea responds: "Saturday morning I get to pray!" :-)
The other: She has this deliciously sweet way of pronouncing her L's. They are very forward, more German than English, and I just love them. Also, she ALWAYS has scraped up knees and elbows... this kid... not sure what the deal is, but she falls all the time. So... we go through a number of bandaids, and frequently she has one on each knee. So whenever we go to the bathroom and pull her pants up or down, she says: "Reeeaaaallllly geeeentolly, ok, Mama? Reeeeaaaallllly geeentolly." (I love the "o" in "gently". :) )
This tongue can say nice L's. :) (Maybe from all the popsicle-licking-practice?! :) )

No comments:
Post a Comment