Since I have proven too many times that I seem to be unable to maintain my blog on a semi-regular basis, I'll just find some satisfaction in at least sharing fun little random tidbits, even if much has happened since my last post. Much, like ... Christmas, Chicago, a flight to Germany, etc. :-) I am not going to attempt to catch up with all of the details, and if I ever do get around to some of them, then I will be positively surprised!
First off, a quiz: Who is Who?
The girls are having lots of fun here. Though there is a limited selection of toys, there are many curiosities (such as porcelain lions), "treasures" (like random keys, children's rings, little metal balls, and other items) that Rhea especially collects and cherishes, "secret passage ways" in the basement, etc. that make a child's heart beat a little faster. :-) More pictures and stories to come! (It's time to pick up the big kids from school and Kindergarten.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment