We've had some nice summer rains. One day, while Lucia was at VBS with her friend, Mena, Rhea and Alexa had some fun in the puddles. :-)
I know I'm biased, but it doesn't get much cuter than this. :-)
I love the picture below because Rhea kept snuggling up closer to David as he was reading the girls a story. And Alexa's baby usually isn't too far from the action either.
Here are Rhea's two little toothpick people that we made one morning. The day before, we had gone to World Market together, where she fell in LOVE with these South American "worry dolls" that lived in a matchbox. I refused to buy them for her (for several different reasons), but did promise we would make her own out of toothpicks. Rhea got to pick out the lady's dress and shirt color, as well as the little man's outfit. She really likes them. :-)
One morning, I somewhat spontaneously chopped off Rhea's hair. She likes it, and so do I. When David saw her picture (I sent him one at work so he wouldn't be too surprised), she said he would make sure to compliment her on it when he got home, and then go into his closet to cry over the lost locks. :-) It's very becoming on her... goes with her spunky personality!
Here my two littles were on their way to get the mail for Mama.
And then, a rather common sight at our house: Story time with Lucia. Note that Rhea is holding her toothpick people. :-)
A glimpse into our lives... more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment