Recently, I've had a little extra help in the kitchen. :-)
So proud of her important job: washing the kale and the lettuce.
Flipping the bacon. :-)
Cooking is not for the faint of heart. It requires lots of concentration.
Sampling is always in order, just to make sure the meal is turning out the way it is supposed to.
Alexa taking sampling notes from Rhea, who demonstrated aptly.
Chopping celery. I like being able to give Rhea cutting jobs that allow her to keep her fingers a little further away from the blade than, say... slicing tomatoes or cucumber. :-}
And it's amazing... the more they help preparing food, the fewer complaints I hear and the happier they are to eat it (usually). (Except that Rhea, the little snitcher, eats so much during the prepping stage that she hardly has room for the finished product. Hey... it's all the same to me, as long as it's veggie material. :-) )

No comments:
Post a Comment