The girls had the following conversation a few days ago:
Lucia: "Rhea, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Rhea (after some thinking): "When I grow up, I want to be a doctor."
Lucia: "When I grow up, I want to be a Papa Murphy's assistant (pizza) and a Tutti Frutti (fro yo) assistant."
Alexa (emphatically): "When I grow up, I want to be a DINOSAUR!"
We've been watching a fair bit of the World Cup recently, and for good games (involving the US or Germany :-) ), we've had a couple different snacks or treats for us all. The girls really enjoy a snack called Pirate's Booty, except... they call it Pirate Booties. :-) Hee hee.
Also, all four of us girls had a little cold last week, and Alexa's turned into a cough towards the end. One night, I had put Vick's cream on her chest at bedtime. So the following night, she called me upstairs after she was already in bed, and when I asked her what was the matter, Alexa said: "Mom, I'm hot, and I need a little tickle cream to help me not be so hot." :-) (I think I'm going to start calling Vick's "tickle cream" now.)
Here are a few pictures of our July 4 family enjoyment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment