Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Some Recent Cute Moments

Rhea and Alexa dressed up as princess and prince (or was it husband and wife? I can't remember).  Rhea is wearing Papa's shoes, Alexa is wearing my shirt and Lucia's flip-flops. :-)

We met Papa downtown Dallas after class one Saturday noon and walked to a little place to have some lunch.  These two were taken on the way there. :-)


Lucia and Rhea had a two-week long swim class.  Fun reason to get out of the house and outside every morning, except that the second week ended up being so chilly and the girls swam outside while it was sprinkling twice! :-{



Lucia's new obsession. :-)  Playing Settlers = quality time with Papa, which is rare these days.

Rhea and Alexa's activity during the Settlers game.

This is how I found the girls one evening recently when checking on them before I went to bed. :-)

I got a food processor!  And the girls got a box! :-)

And I meant to post a picture of the cake along with Rhea's birthday post.  Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment