Thursday, July 15, 2010
Other Recent Happenings
Papa and Lucia went camping!! Our small group decided to go camping for a weekend, and Lucia got to go, especially since her little friend Kirsten was there to play with too. They even got to sleep in the same tent! And she had her first s'more (the spelling of which I had to confirm with David, who educated me on the "some more" part of it). :) The highlight of the Saturday was the huge thunderstorm that rolled in, including good 1-inch-balls of hail! Thankfully we had sought shelter at some people's house to let the girls take naps, so got through it unscathed. And there are only a few very slight ding-marks in our car. Phew! (I joined them for the day, but chose to sleep at home with Rhea since the campsite wasn't too far away and I figured, "if you can only mess up one kid's sleep, why mess up two?" Plus, I got to enjoy a quiet evening at home which is rare, and sleep in a comfy bed. :-) )

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment