Friday, July 16, 2010

Treasures

So... here a few more treasures I want to capture before I forget (which sometimes takes only minutes because they are so random):

Lucia is walking around the house singing: "We are familyyyy, we love our jeddor, we love our jeddor, anytime, anywhere, we are familyyyy." I have NO idea what song this is (maybe from the nursery??), but I'm really enjoying the "our jeddor" part. :)

And this morning, the girls were in Lucia's room, I was in an adjacent room doing something, and I heard Rhea high-pitch-screech quite a few times, always followed by a "NICHT SO LAUT SCHREIEN!! -- DON'T SCREAM SO LOUD!!" by Lucia.

R: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH or EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
L: "NICHT SO LAUT SCHREIEN!"
R: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH or EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
L: "NICHT SO LAUT SCHREIEN!"
R: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH or EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
L: "NICHT SO LAUT SCHREIEN!"
R: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH or EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
thoughtful moment on Lucia's part, then:
L: "Jesus, please help me make Rhea not scream so loud anymore. In Jesus' name, Aaaaaaamen."

Then I had to smile and walked in to relieve Lucia of Rhea's screeching, and Lucia turned to me and said: "Mama, I just prayed in my heart that Jesus would help me make Rhea not to scream so loud." Sweet moment. :) And he answered her prayer because Mama walked off with Rhea and she stopped screeching. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment