The girls' after-breakfast-routine: Lucia: "Rhea, hold hands?" Rhea: "YES!" Lucia: "Let's go in my room and play!" Rhea: "OKAYYY!"
Monday, March 28, 2011
More Ordinary Happenings
The girls enjoy watching a little clip on youtube occasionally. This was a last treat before bedtme - possibly a Cinderella song.
Every Tuesday, we have a playdate with Lucia's two friends, Maddy and Ella. One of their favorite activities is playing dress-up and going to a ball (or doing some other princess-appropriate activity). Here they are dancing to our piano demo music (which I have heard WAY too many times, but at least I can still somewhat appreciate it. :) )
Rhea assisting Oma in writing a card - I think it was the card my mom sent to Margaret, a server at a Waffle House in South Carolina that we had breakfast at one time, and then forgot to leave Margaret a tip. Now, well over a year later, my mom sent her a card to the Waffle House, addressed to "Waitresss Margaret" and with a tip inside, and she even got a card back! :) I love my mom... for lots of reasons, but this is one of them.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment