Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sweet Sisterly Moments

They ususally occur daily (as do the sour sisterly moments ;-) ). Here's a picture of one of their favorite activities: Playing "People", or "peepo" as Rhea calls it. They both LOVE Playmobil and spend a lot of time in Lucia's corner playing with the castle and its inhabitants. Going for a ride in the laundry basket
Hoping to go on vacation together?
Playing with the window clings
Lucia trying out her calling as superheroine
Serenading me with lovely piano music (and they always each need to have a song book!).
Rhea going to infinity and beyond in her Huggies-mobile!
And having some quiet book reading time.
I love my girls, their sweet personalities, and their silly ideas. :) And on days and during hours when I get caught up in the stressful moments of parenting, I should just review my blog posts... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment