Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Rhea!!

On Friday, we had Rhea's 3rd birthday party here in Texas with her friends.  She invited four friends, three of whom came (with siblings and some parents).  We had fun water activities planned: kiddie pool, squirt bottles, colorful ice cubes to play with, sponge balls, and a sprinkler.  The kids were well entertained and stayed outside most of the time.  I call that a successful party. ;-)

Gift table and party favors


Girls waiting impatiently for the first party guests to arrive

Papa helping to get last minute food set up

Fun in the kiddie pool (Lucia and her friend Claire in the pool, Rhea standing outside)

Playing with the squirt bottle and sprinkler

Kids are starting to get hungry! :)

Little Aubrey watching the big kids in the pool

Dinner time!

Playing with colored ice cubes

Papa holding Aubrey, Claire's baby sister (she's about 6 weeks older than Alexa).
 Time for the cake!

 Fun gifts from her generous friends

Nice thank-you hugs (this is her little friend, Tessa)

And the birthday princess herself (and you can't even see her SHOES! look at picture below)


We are so blessed to have you in our family, Rhea-Bea.  You are a sweet girl full of sunshine, hugs, giggles, cackles and laughter.  You add the sparkle to our family, and you have a wonderful sense of humor!  You are delightful to be with, and you love your sisters!  You work hard to keep up with Lucia, and you two have LOTS and LOTS of silly and crazy fun together.
You say so many sweet things that I want to remember all of them, and by the time I have a chance to write them down, I've forgotten them all!
I'm already looking forward to your cheerfulness when you wake up tomorrow morning.  Love you, my sweet and silly girlie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment