Literally EVERY time I get Rhea out of bed, she tells me about a giant. Either about dreaming of one, or that one was in her room, and frequently she points to the window. So today I took the time to try and see what she sees. She tells me she can see his eyes, and that they are mean eyes. So I figured maybe she meant the flowers on her curtains... I guess they sort of look like two rectangular red eyes with dark pupils?! I asked her if the flowers on the curtains looked like eyes. But she told me that that wasn't what she meant. The eyes she sees are on the ceiling, and they are "mean eyes" -- I'm guessing the triangles of light in the corners of the ceiling?! I guess they could look like mean eyes?! Regardless, we always open up the curtains right away and ...
... she HOPS out of bed! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment