Wednesday, May 28, 2014

9 Years!

So... I just committed the laughable, unwifely act of forgetting our 9th anniversary until my sweet husband reminded me.  Oops! :-)  In an effort to make peace and celebrate a little, here are nine pictures of the two of us, one for each year of marriage.  We had lots of fun together in the early days, and we're still having fun (though a little more sporadically due to the current work- and kid-load. :-) )
Here's to the next nine years, my Love!

On our honeymoon
 More honeymoon bliss
 And some more...
 Our German reception and church service celebrating our recent wedding (I got to wear my dress twice! ;-) )
Taken on our second wedding anniversary as newly minted parents.  I look a little tired, no? :-)
 Fun in Savannah (I think), with Rhea on the way.
Having a married moment on the ski lift... these days you gotta steal some lovin' whenever you can! ;-) 
 Can you tell we're excited?!  An overnight get-away last year!  Tee hee!
 Though circumstances have changed over the last nine years, I'd still say I couldn't be happier.  Thanks, love, for being there for our family.  I'm so grateful for the Lord's sovereignty in bringing us together.  Lord willing, we'll get to spend lots more years together!  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment