So... again, here's a catch-up post. :-) I'm not very good at uploading on a more regular basis when the activities take place, so please excuse the random conglomerate of pictures.
Here's David's second birthday treat (I'll upload pictures from the real deal some other time) - we had another little celebration the Monday night after we got home from Chicago (complete with David being served a heaping table spoon of reserved cookie dough with a candle in it... and the look on his face was like it hit the spot :-) I guess you could call chocolate chip cookie dough one of his weaknesses...). I did freeze half of the humongous cookie because it was too tempting just sitting there waiting to be nibbled at.
A better view of her gloves. Mismatched and worn for hours. Here she was protesting my tickling her.
And the highlight of this past week: Disney on Ice! Lucia and I were invited to tag along with our friends, Sarah Runyon and her daughter, Kirsten, who is currently Lucia's only and very best friend. :-) They both had a great time, and Lucia especially loved Mickey and Minny and the mice who helped Cinderella with her dress. (She doesn't know the princess stories yet, so all the pretty ladies in dresses eventually looked alike to her...)
Mickey and Minny on ice
A scene from Aladdin - notice Genie in the front
A selection of Dwarves from Snowwhite.
And this was Lucia this morning. She thinks she wants whatever Rhea is getting (or whatever I'm preparing for Rhea), so she asked for a frozen cube of pureed squash. Why would I deny such a request? She delightedly gnawed on it for quite a while (and kept telling me how good it was) and then ate the rest stirred into her tomato soup for lunch.

No comments:
Post a Comment