Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sitting Up!

So Rhea has finally reached another milestone at 6.5 months! She is sitting up (sort of) all on her own! I'm still pretty vigilant, of course, and she doesn't do too much of it yet, but with a little help initially she can hold herself up for several seconds. :-) (See the picture at the bottom, because I still haven't mastered the order in which to upload pictures on this thing.)

Lucia helped me sort all of our baby clothes yesterday, and was delighted to dress her baby in many different outfits over the course of our project. I eventually gave up and finished after the girls were in bed... some things are just easier and faster to do without their help. Or... should I say, all things?!


Here are the boxes waiting to be opened, sorted, combined and put away again. Rhea is patiently waiting for the fun to begin.

Happily entertaining herself in the jumperoo.


And, drumroll please... sitting up "all buyer sowf", as Lucia would say!




No comments:

Post a Comment