- Rhea won't nurse (she's very easily distracted by Lucia, so even when we're home I almost always go to the bedroom to feed her if I want her to actually have a meal and not just a snack).
-Rhea will SCREECH during most of the flight because she's tired or hungry (but won't nurse; see above). She's a pretty easy-going baby, but when she feels ignored or her needs aren't met, she's LOUD!
-we won't have seats together. We're all flying Air India (direct flight, and cheapest), but in our past experience we've had to ask to be reseated by the flight attendant to even get two seats together. :-/
I'm sure it'll be fine and we'll make it over in one piece. Once we get there, it will all have been worth it, not matter what it's going to be like. But just to be prepared, I already practiced with Rhea and my carrier sling. I've only used it once with her so far when she was tiny, and I had to look up online how to carry an older baby in it. Anyway... she seemed to like it (for all 5 minutes she was in it). Ask me again how much she liked it after our big trip.
Kangaroo carry - she's in front of me and her feet are sort of in taylor's sitting position squashed in front of her tummy.

No comments:
Post a Comment