Lucia being the mommy and pushing both Rhea and her baby around the neighborhood. I'm so thankful for the double stroller - where would we put Baby if there was only one seat?!
Back at the house... Rhea didn't have the hat and blanket on very long - too warm!!
"Hey, Sister, what do you have over there?! Why don't I get any?"
"Mmmh, now I finally got some yummy food too!"
Enjoying her grapes and trying not to squint - it was so bright outside!
I took this picture yesterday... Lucia has been running short on sleep the past days because we had small group on Thursday (she didn't get to bed until 10pm), Saturday the neighbors were over (10 pm again... or... 11, considering the time change), and then on Sunday, Tante Pfeffer and Uncle John paid us a visit. She was so excited they were coming that she didn't go to sleep early that night either! So she crashed on Tuesday and had a 3+ hour nap. I started waking her up at 4:15, and she kept going back to sleep... as in, SLEEP. She didn't actually make it out of bed until 5:20 or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment