Thursday, March 11, 2010

Princess Attire...

... lies in the eye of the beholder, in case you were wondering. Lucia had already been fully dressed when she decided that she wanted to play "prinCESS" (how she pronounces it). All of this before breakfast, mind you. I happened to walk by her room as she was taking off her socks and starting to do the same with her pants when I asked her what she was doing, and she filled me in: she was going to be Cinderella and put on her princess dress. "Ok," I thought, but I told her when she was done, she needed to put her socks and pants back on. And I reminded her that princesses DO wear underwear, just in case...

About 10 minutes later, this is how she walked into the kitchen. She chose the "dress" all on her own and put it on, and found these princess shoes in her closet (which are still a size too big).

On her way to the piano to turn on her dancing music, she got sidetracked by a book on the floor, which revealed that, no, princesses must not wear underwear afterall.

Turning on her music. I just COULD NOT resist taking this picture. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment