Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shredder Party

Yesterday, the girls and I had a shredder party. David has been collecting papers that need shredding, and so I thought that might be a fun activity for a 2-year-old. Full success... Lucia and Rhea were entertained, I got to shower in peace (after I verified and was comfortable with Lucia's shredding skills), and the whole stack is finally gone.

"Where did the paper go?!" ... and yes, our shredder is dusty.

Yummy food time! Today's menu holds corn and carrots.
Ooh, yummy!

She finished the whole bowl.


While I was feeding Rhea, Lucia was trying to put on a necklace in order to play... yup, you guessed it! - prinCESS!

And yes, all of her shirts are too small. Being a former South Carolinian, how was I supposed to know that the spring/summer children's consignment sales are not in mid-FEBRUARY up here, but in very LATE APRIL?! So... we're trying to make do with her too small clothes for another 5 weeks (though I couldn't stand the look of her high-water pants anymore and have bought her 3 pairs of pants already). Oh, and... yes, I will hopefully get to shop the sale Friday night before we leave for Chicago on Saturday morning to fly to Germany on Tuesday. I'm thinking I can just pack and repack in Chicago, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment