Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bath and Play Time

Lucia in the middle of one of her recent favorite spots to play. She has finally "discovered" the castle in her room and has been playing with her "baby puppets," who were temporarily named Elegy (or Allergy - couldn't tell ) (??!?), Fusu, and Maki. Not sure if they still have those names - I'll have to ask her tomorrow. She was happily occupied for almost an hour in that corner!

Papa and his girlies were having fun on the floor in the living room - he was the (wild) rocking chair, I assume. You can tell all three of them were having a blast!

And... bath time! Lucia was at the park with Papa, so I started Rhea off on her own. She's quite the ham and loves her baths...

Being silly.

Enjoying the sound of water pouring out of the cups.

All clean and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment