I clean up Rhea's bed every time before I put her in it, which means Finn is sitting nicely in the corner welcoming her back. And I don't think I've ever gotten Rhea out of bed with him still sitting there. :) Thank you again, Grosstante Margit!!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Sleeping Beauty
This is how I frequently find Rhea in her bed when I check on her ... she loves her thumb, fuzzi (in/under her left hand), and is sleeping on top of Finn, her teddy. And sometimes Finn ends up on top of her (when she falls asleep on her back while playing with him... I'll have to try and get a picture of that some day too.)
I clean up Rhea's bed every time before I put her in it, which means Finn is sitting nicely in the corner welcoming her back. And I don't think I've ever gotten Rhea out of bed with him still sitting there. :) Thank you again, Grosstante Margit!!

I clean up Rhea's bed every time before I put her in it, which means Finn is sitting nicely in the corner welcoming her back. And I don't think I've ever gotten Rhea out of bed with him still sitting there. :) Thank you again, Grosstante Margit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment