Before this stages passes altogether, I wanted to capture Lucia's and Rhea's little words. :)
Lucia's list at almost 3.5 years old is getting shorter and shorter, but here are remnants of toddlerhood in her speech:
"lellow" for yellow
"AWEful" for awesome :) (especially hilarious when she exclaims, "Mama, I'm going to show you something AWEful!" and then does a little trick on the living room floor. :) Or a similar loud exclamation when she sees the "Kinderdoor" (her word) at the Learning Shop, a miniature door just for kids.)
"body" for bottom. As in, "Mama, my underwear is stuck in my body." :-)
The only other one I can think of right now is a German one: "bescheinlich" for wahrscheinlich.
And I think it's so cute that she's added the word "perhaps" to her vocabulary since she's started watching Pooh.
Rhea's list at 13.5 months:
Sign language: please, thank you, more, thunder, fish, milk, eat, Amen, fly
Words:
"baby"
"ba-bo" for apple/Apfel
"ia" for Lucia, and for hier/here when she's trying to hand you something
"teddy"
"na-neh" for Banane/banana
"Papa"
"Mama"
"zzzzzzz" for buzzing fly :)
"boo-e" for Blume/flower
"BYE!!!"
"ato" for Auto/car with "bbwwwbwbwbw" for motor noises
"ga-geh" for Katze/cat
And I might have forgotten some other ones...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment