Friday, October 29, 2010

Loxley Shenanigans

Our family has adjusted well to Loxley, and Loxley has adjusted well to our family. He's very intrigued by the bathtub (as is Rhea) - and when I saw the two curious little creatures like this, I just HAD to capture the moment. They stayed like this and investigated for quite a while. :)




When he isn't sleeping, Loxley likes to be where the action is. He usually follows us around, but especially when bathtime is involved, he is right there!! Last time (thankfully after the girls were out but while there was still water in it) he accidentally fell into the tub and scrambled to get out. :) In his scare, he jumped around in the water three or four times before he figured out that he had to get OUT entirely before the terrible wetness would stop. Haha - I wish I'd had my camera right then...

And this is also a familiar sight. I'm glad for Loxley's sake that we have a baby gate, which means there is always a place for him to go if he's had enough of the girls (which does happen on occasion :-) ). Below, Rhea is trying to get to him, and he's still enjoying our company JUST far enough away to be safe.

"HOW can I get to him?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment