Friday, January 15, 2010

DRAMA

How does a finger this size fit into the top hole of the little chair, you ask? I have no idea, but I can tell you it goes in a lot more easily than it comes out!! It took between 5 and 10 minutes of Lucia lying on her back with her arm up so that the blood would drain out of her finger as much as possible and stop turning a scary shade of blue, several applications of soap and lotion, and a lot of pushing and gentle pulling, and it FINALLY came out! I was literally 30 seconds away from calling David home from work so that he would somehow cut apart the chair that my grandpa made for me when I was little. But I was SO thankful that the little finger came out just in time and we didn't have to disturb David or the chair. Moral of the story: Do NOT stick your finger into tiny holes. Or any other body part, for that matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment