Friday, January 8, 2010

I found Lucia in her room with a song book that my grandparents gave me when I was little. I just thought it was cute how she got her pillow and put it on her toy chest for additional comfort.

Here Lucia is "reading" Rhea a book on her little Elmo couch. Behind her, the crib doesn't have a mattress because I put together Lucia's toddler bed again. We're contemplating another attempt at moving Lucia into her big girl bed, but the crib will stay set up in case we need to revert to it. :-)



While I was making dinner last night, Rhea was a bit fussy, so Lucia came to my rescue and entertained her this way for at least 10 minutes! It was so cute and the first time she made Rhea giggle all on her own. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment