Very carefully and conscientiously putting stickers on all the eggs. Thank you, Egg Dye Making Companies, for putting LOTS of stickers in the packages, which gives little girls something to "help" with.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Easter Eggs
Today, Lucia and I dyed Easter eggs - something she has been looking forward to since last year. She still remembers searching for them in the yard last year and already asked if we could hide them again in the yard and then look for them on Easter. Why of course! I think I'm looking forward to it as much as she is... at least almost.
Very carefully and conscientiously putting stickers on all the eggs. Thank you, Egg Dye Making Companies, for putting LOTS of stickers in the packages, which gives little girls something to "help" with.
Yes, Rhea is sitting in her bouncy all by herself and is not happy. She's not feeling well (she's had a fever the past two days and tonight has been the highest yet. :-( Poor baby.) I didn't ignore her for very long...
Very carefully and conscientiously putting stickers on all the eggs. Thank you, Egg Dye Making Companies, for putting LOTS of stickers in the packages, which gives little girls something to "help" with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment