Lucia got to play her very first real computer game at home on the laptop... Find Clifford, the Big Red Dog. She LOVED it (... I had the timer set for 15 minutes... she probably would've played the rest of the day otherwise. :) )
Monday, April 19, 2010
Games
Rhea enjoying a piece of yellow ribbon. What more do you need to entertain yourself?

Lucia got to play her very first real computer game at home on the laptop... Find Clifford, the Big Red Dog. She LOVED it (... I had the timer set for 15 minutes... she probably would've played the rest of the day otherwise. :) )
Lucia got to play her very first real computer game at home on the laptop... Find Clifford, the Big Red Dog. She LOVED it (... I had the timer set for 15 minutes... she probably would've played the rest of the day otherwise. :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment