Tonight Lucia had a month-early birthday party along with her friend, Kirsten, who just turned 3. Since we'll be in Germany on Lucia's birthday and won't be able to have a little party with her friends, our small group came up with the solution of devoting one of our get-togethers to a double-3-year-old birthday party. It was cute, and it was Princess! Definitely exciting for Lucia. Here are some pictures of the evening.
Lucia blowing out the 3 candles on her cupcake (this picture was supposed to come later, but I missed uploading it in order and can't easily move it...)

Rhea happy and proud of her big sister's candle-blowing abilities.

Lucia with her crown, princess plate, and in front of the most amazing Cinderella birthday cake for a 3-year-old EVER! :)

Two happy and excited birthday girls

Yay for Kirsten blowing out all the candles!

Time for Kirsten's present, a Snowwhite Puzzle!

Fun and games...

Pin the Tail On the Donkey - Kirsten's turn

Lucia's turn

Papa's turn!
So much fun!!! What a fun night it was!
ReplyDelete-Sarah R
I (Kirsten) was really happy and proud to have everyone come to my house. I love you, Lucia. --Kirsten
ReplyDelete