Thursday, April 29, 2010

We Made It!!

The flight was all but uneventful, but nonetheless ... we're here!! And it was all worth it. :-) We've been enjoying beautiful weather and fun fellowship with both sets of grandparents! How cool is that? Lucia and Rhea have each had their share of attention, and Lucia has having lots of fun discovering Oma and Opa's house, the tractor outside, random toys and games that Oma dug out from who knows where, and other things.
The girls are adjusting to the time change, but there are still some random awake times (like right now... Rhea is squealing in her bed, and it's past 10:30 p.m.). Last night I was up with the girls from midnight until about 1:30, but then I got to take two naps today. Whatever it takes. It's surprisingly good weather at the moment too - warm enough for Lucia to be barefoot and in a skirt! We had to take advantage of that; who knows how long that will last...

I was going to add a few pictures, but it just quit on me, so I'm going to go to bed instead. Will add pictures soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment